6/5/09

Flashback Friday - Lacy, Linds and Molly.

I saw this idea on another blog and decided that I liked it so much I would just have to steal it! I am going to start doing a Flashback Friday that flashes back to some memory, or pictures or event that happened in the past. Thought it would be a fun idea! (Granted I probably won't get to do it EVERY Friday but we will see!)

Since I was talking about this post idea earlier in the week with my friends Lindsay and Lacy -- I thought I would start with them! Here is Linds, Lacy and I in 2000 - our senior year!


At the Homecoming Parade w/ Lynette too!

And this one goes way back! As you can see from the faded color -- 6th grade! See if you can see the 3 of us. There may also be some other people you recognize - or maybe even yourself!

Here is a hint - Lindsay and I both have bunny ears, and Lacy is in the top row!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! 6th GRADE!!! Lindsay's hair is so big. I'm such a nerd!
    This was too funny Molly. I'm going to have to dig some those oldies out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are too cute! I believe I rocked some of the same fancy clothes in middle school that you did....so stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...