6/18/09

Baby Pool.

Check out this cute baby pool my mom and I got for 10 bucks! It is really adorable and totally the right size for Wayna. Here are some pictures of her enjoying it today:
She thought it was pretty fun to let the water run over the side.
And then smack her hands on the wet ground.
I think it is a safe bet to say she is a little water baby! She loves any water - whether it is the bath or a pool. Notice the big pool in the back? The solar cover is on it warming it up so that we can get her in it for the first time! Hopefully this weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! It's crazy to think that almost a year ago you were pregnant with her and swimming with Linds and me at my pool...a lot can change in a year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pics! Such a fun age when they are just experiencing new things for the first time!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...