9/13/12

1st Soccer Game.

Elena's 1st soccer game was last weekend! Oh my word, who knew you could get so worked up about 3 year olds playing soccer?? :)  
 Even though the pictures below make it look like Elena was actually doing something, I can't tell you how many times she just looked at the ball and watched it roll by! I don't know why, but it was so frustrating that she wouldn't go after the ball! Maybe part of it was this was the first game or that they were playing kids 2 years older or maybe she didn't like running in her huge dress jersey. ;) Whatever it was, I hope she tries to go after the ball a little more next game or this will be the longest season ever!
She did look like she was having fun at least (well when she wasn't looking over at me and telling me that she was running out of energy!)
She perked right up after the game when it was time to run through the tunnel though! I'm pretty positive this was the highlight of the game for her (and the rest of the girls too)! :) Ha ha!
 I just need to keep telling myself that the main thing is that she has fun playing and makes some new friends along the way. I think she is doing that just fine.
Go Blue Lightning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...