9/19/12

31-derful.

This year I turned the big 3-1 and had a blast celebrating with my girls at the new dueling piano bar in town! It was so much fun!!
 These next few pics are blurry, but I think you can tell Marie has some serious Michael Jackson moves going on! :) Impressive.
 I'm sure Linds and Ky will hate me for this but it was too funny not to share this sequence of pictures.
 1. K-State fight song 2. KU fight song 3. Back to K-State fight song :) 
Once again, this place was awesome! We will definitely be going back!!
Thank you girls for a fabulous night!!

 On my actual birthday Marie took me and the kiddos out for dinner since the hubs was out of town, what a sweet friend!!
I am very excited to see what this next year in my life will bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...