9/25/12

Soccer - take two.

Reasons why I think this may be the only season of soccer for Miss Elena:
1. She sticks her hands out to the side like a girlie girl when she runs
2. She squeals at the ball when it is near her and usually runs away from it
3. She would rather talk to the girls on the other team than get the ball from them
4. She told us she just wants to have practice, not play in games
5. She says its really hard to be aggressive
6. She will randomly stop what she is doing in a game and start spinning around in circles
7. She was a little sick the other day so we let her nap and decided not to wake her up for her game but to let her rest. When she got up Robert told her she was sleeping so good that we hated to wake her for the game. She replied - I slept extra long so I wouldn't have to go to my game!!
Other than that I got some really cute pictures from her last game. In some it actually looks like she is being aggressive too! :)
She is fun to watch once I let go of my competitive nature (extremely hard by the way!) and I would like to point out she is not doing the head stand below - but I thought it was too funny not to take a picture of!
Dominic really likes being outside and watching his sister play soccer. He will just happily sit and stare at the game the whole time!
Go Layna Go!

We will see how the rest of the season goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...