9/10/12

BIG boy!

Dominic had a doctor's appointment last week. I was very interested to see his height and weight because it seemed like he grew so much the past few weeks. Here he is in the waiting room :) So sweet!
He was a happy little guy hanging out and waiting for the doc.
He weighed in at a whopping 13lbs 6 oz! Which at 6 weeks, is the 97th percentile!!! He is also 23 1/2 inches long which is the 90th percentile! WOW! Can you say big boy?? My goodness - I didn't think he was quite that big. He is pretty much the size of most 3-4 month olds already! Lets just say Daddy is already thinking about his football star - lol!
  He also had to get a couple shots :( You would think there was plenty of padding in those thighs but he cried so hard - I hate that feeling! Also - if you noticed his belly button, he has an umbilical hernia which the Dr said causes no pain and will fix itself before he is one. But for now he has quite the outie! (and it makes a funny squishy sound when you push on it - which Elena likes to do!)
I looked back at Elena's stats just to see how big she was at this point - I don't have 6 week numbers but at 8 weeks she was 11lbs 8 oz (70th percentile) and 24 inches long (95th percentile!)
I'm certainly glad to have healthy babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...