11/15/09

Nothing cuter.

I really believe that there is nothing cuter than puppies and babies, especially when they are together!! Lindsay brought her puppy Kya over to play the other day and Elena had so much fun! Elena was excited from the moment she saw the pup!

They played for a while on Elena's couch.

Kya gave Elena lots of kisses.

Elena played at her table and tried to give Kya a drink. So funny!

Elena just had to put her tutu on (of course) and Kya thought that was pretty fun to chase!

They played with lots and lots of toys. This is my absolute favorite picture of the two of them!!
Lets just say Elena has a new best friend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Instant friends! Super cute. My daughter is TERRIFIED of Kya. And Graham just laughs at her when she licks his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope non of your kids drop her like my son did. She hit the wood floor and went running to her mommy for the rest of the night!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...