11/13/09

Flashback Friday - Me and T.

This Friday I would like to reminisce about one of my best friends, Marie. November is a great time to think about what you are thankful for and I am thankful that she is a part of my life. It all started at Newman University, Coach Thomas was one of my softball and basketball coaches. We got along well but not any different than any other teammates or coaches. Then I started sitting up front with her on road trips and we got to know each other very well. When you take 3 trips up to Nebraska in a season that is a lot of road time! We learned so much about each other on those trips and it was the start to an everlasting friendship.
I love how in this picture we are doing the exact same thing~so funny!
Marie moved to Texas shortly after but we stayed in contact over the phone and through e-mail and even though we were further away we managed to grow closer to each other.


Once she moved back it was like she had never been gone! :)
Robert and her have become very good friends too. She was even the maid of honor in our wedding!


Marie is a person who I truly believe that I will be close to for the rest of my life. She is a great friend!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Marie hi! I always like your flashbacks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...