4/30/10

Flashback Friday - Jets Softball.

In honor of our Alumni game this weekend, I thought I would share some pictures from our Newman softball team back in college. This picture is all of the '04 seniors~

Rowe, Bails and I ~

We really had fun on and off the field together! Some of my closest friends were met playing softball at Newman.

One last picture of our senior class, 7 out of the 8 of us were there for all 4 years together - we were very close and played so well as a team together because of it. I loved my time playing college softball and miss it so much! This picture totally captures us - all laughing and having a good time (yep, that is Rowe laughing so hard her head is going backwards!)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Go Jets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...