5/2/10

Softball Alumni Game.

This weekend we had our Newman softball alumni game! It was so great to see everyone and it also made me feel so old for not knowing some of the newer alumni! It was a great evening for softball and every time I go back for this game it makes me long for college days and playing again! A group shot of the alumni~

A picture of everyone with Coach Harsh - notice how Elena snuck her way into the picture - that's my girl! Lol.

Elena and I - she had just thrown that softball flying through the air at someone!

She absolutely LOVED running around on the field! It was so fun to watch her and made me think that maybe she will love softball as much as I did. It is going to be so fun watching her when she starts playing sports. Check out my little pitcher following in Mommy's footsteps! (Her initials are ERA you know - great for a pitcher!!) :)

Then we moved over to the beautiful Alumni lounge for pizza, beer and lots of laughs!
Bails and I~

Josie and Rowe ~

Em and Mel~

As you can see, we were having way to much fun!

Of course I have to leave with a shot of the best class ever ~ 2004! You know!

I had an amazing time catching up with old friends/teammates and reminiscing about the good ol' days playing softball. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. We even ended up making Harsh stay out way past his his bedtime! Thanks for everything Harsh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...