5/28/10

Off-line.

So I am sure many of you might be wondering what is up with my lack of blogging lately...or at least I hope so! :) I have had some computer problems so I haven't been able to get on-line, but now I am back and have lots of catching up to do with all of the fun things we have been up to these past couple weeks. I will start with a little trip we took to All Star Sports the other week. Robert and I have always liked going there and playing all the games so now that we have Elena we have a perfect excuse to go whenever we want! We just had to start with good ol' Skee Ball!


Then on to some fun car rides~



A quick air hockey lesson and then more games~


Mommy and Daddy aren't competitive at all! ;)

She got really excited each time the tickets came out - and then even more excited when she realized she got to pick prizes out at the end!
We ended the day with a fun carousel ride (or two!) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...