5/14/10

Flashback Friday - LKC.

In honor of the month of Lindsay (as she likes to call her birthday month!), I thought I would do a little flashback about one of my closest friends. Lindsay and I have been friends since the 6th grade - that is 17 years!! We were very close in high school and then we went to different colleges and didn't get to see each other as often. After college we ended up back in the same town and have grown even closer! I talk to Lindsay about everything and am so glad that she is such a big part of my life! I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of us together~




I am looking forward to a fun time celebrating her birthday this weekend! Happy Birthday Linds! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...