4/6/10

What the hail?

On my way home from work today the sky was looking kind of strange. As I was pulling into the driveway I saw my two favorite people were apparently thinking the same thing because they were sitting in the garage waiting for the action to start. No sooner than I had reached the safety of the garage that it started pouring down rain!

Then it started hailing! A piece even bounced into the garage and Elena picked it up and kept saying "ice" and pointing out the door.


What the hail?

It hailed for almost 30 minutes straight! What a crazy Kansas storm! Then it cleared off and was sunny again!
This green is not our grass (ha - that'd be nice!) but the turf in Cooper's dog run. You can really see the hail on it - it almost looked like snow!!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, I have a post titled the exact same thing (from like 3 years ago) when it hailed on us while we were at the ocean and pelted Jayden in the face when he was like 10 months old! :) ha ha ha

    We didn't get any of the storm at our house, other than big winds, we just watched it off to the north of us! :) Kansas does have crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...