8/20/15

A visit from my Bestie!

My Bestie Sarah came to visit shortly after school got out and we had a ton of fun with these 4 kiddos! What an adventure!! :)
Orange Leaf is always a winner! 
 Even though Sarah now lives 4 hours away :( these kiddos are still great buddies!!!
 On Saturday we opted to spend the morning at the zoo!
 It was a little dreary but the rain stayed away for us! Checking out the penguins!
 This was definitely Cora's favorite!
 We met some more friends and then headed to see the turtles.
 Max, Jack and Dom are all two months apart! So fun!
 The rainforest had just opened after remodeling so we made sure to check it out!
 There are some creepy things in the rainforest!
 This waterfall was always my favorite when I was a kid!
 We had quite the crew!!!
 Tiger time!
 Next up, the gorillas!
 and finally the elephant - it was inside eating!
 After the zoo we went out to put some flowers on Scott's grave. I can't believe it has been 2 years since he went to heaven. (Cora was napping after all that zoo excitement)
 Then we had lunch and headed home to hang out and relax. Dom loves Cora :)
 and so does Elena!!  
 Bomb pops are the best!
 What a fun weekend with my Bestie and her awesome kiddos! Can't wait til we get to hang out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...