8/31/15

Riverfest 2015 - part 2

Part II of Riverfest this year started with an awesome day-date with my hubby! Have I ever mentioned how amazing my parents are?? They are awesome and watch the kids so much for it and I really don't think I can ever express how truly grateful we are for them!!
 We started at a new taco and tequila bar called District Taqueria - it was delicious!!
 Then we hopped to a few more of our favorite spots we used to hit more frequently when we didn't have kiddos! ;)
 Later that night we picked the kids up and headed down to the Old Town Square for some fun in the fountains.
Who's crazy kids are these?! Ha ha ha.
Dom was a little chilly so I got some fun picture of him trying to do a ''tounge taco'' as we like to call it - almost there buddy!
This little guy has so many expressions!
 Wonder where he gets it from? ;)
We got the kids dried off and walked over to one of our favorite sushi places - Hana Café - yum!
 Then we ventured down to some more activites - mainly the ferris wheel! It had quite a line!
 Finally on it!
 My loves.
This quick video sums up what Dom thought about the ferris wheel - crazy awesome!
 

I mean it is a pretty awesome view!
Then we climbed on the tailgate of Robert's truck on top of a parking garage and watched the fireworks - perfect ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...