8/25/15

Garden of the Gods

Our first stop was to the Garden of the Gods - a place that Robert has been to and has always wanted to go back and take us - and now I know why - it is amazing!!
First lets stop for Dominic's senior pictures though!! Ha ha ha! What a poser!
The kids were so excited to be climbing on rocks! Like I said the views were incredible!!

 This little Miss thought she was the guide!
Robert and I traded off on wrangling this one! Geez! He is quick like a spider monkey on these rocks!
 I took some pics on my phone but after seeing them on the ''good'' camera I realized I need to break it our more often! The quality is no comparison!! But I did love this picture of my honey taking a picture of the kiddos. :) 

Hey there 12 year old - what did you do with my little girl???
 And don't get me started on this little adventurer! He's been talking about climbing rocks ever since!
Ready, Set...GO!
Ok Dad, I'm tired!

This was one of the most fun times that we have had adventuring together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...