8/16/15

Exploration Place Fieldtrip.

There are so many activities at the end of the school year and I am thankful that Elena still wants me to come to as many as I can! So I took off work to head to Exploration place with her class! She got to ride the bus there and I met them there. She thought that was pretty awesome.
There were several parents that attended so we were able to split the girls up into groups of three. I honestly can't imagine having too many more than that at once!
After lots of exploring it was time for some science - they learned a lot about tornadoes!
 They got supplies to build a shelter together --
 
and then got to see how it stood up to strong winds!
 Proud to report her goup's house passed the tornado test! Woo hoo!
The we went back out to explore more -
 and this was the favorite activity by far...lol! I guess it was all about tornadoes today!
So blessed to be able to take time off and join Elena for her field trip! I am also going to enjoy the fact that she still wants me to come to her activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...