8/9/15

Field Day {2015}

I honestly don't know how the summer is almost over and I have pretty much found no time to blog!!! I had better finish up the kindergarten memories before she heads off to 1st grade and makes new ones! At the end of the year I was able to take off work and join Elena for her first field day. If you can't tell by her smile - she had a blast!!
Her biggest supporter was there too! :)
A little tug of war action -
Dom thought he needed to get in on the action!  
 
 There were some other adults pulling on the other side - even though it doesn't look like it! Ha!
 Dom was having them time of his life too!  
There was a Sting Stride fundraiser where the kids got pledges for walking around the track - of course E had to find her BFF Zeplynn to walk with...
 
 Meanwhile this little dude put on a little show...
He literally ran 5 laps around the track non-stop!!!! That's over a mile! I was shocked!!
I kept asking if he wanted to walk and he just kept saying "Nope, I runnin!" Looks like we might have a little track star on our hands!
Thankfully my Mom came with us too and was able to take Dom for lunch and a nap so I was able to spend the rest of the day with E and her little friends. :)
Hotdogs=lunch of champions!
 She was all about racing! Shoot - we may have two track stars on our hands!
 
 Meeting the mascots!  
 
What a fun day with my girl!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...