10/27/14

September Phone Dump!

One more series of phone pics before I catch up on all the spooky fun we had this past weekend!!
Love dinners with my little family - every night is an adventure!
Dom's 1st selfie!
Elena got a DIY sock puppy craft for her birthday and we I finally put it together!
She loved it!
She can usually be found drawing and doodling!
Go Cowboys!
New warm jammies.
Teaching the kids some old school games!
Chalk + Planes = hours of fun!
Balancing act!
This isn't going well...yet!
Elena has been taking an after school drawing class on Thursdays and the improvement of her skills has been impressive!! The other day I said something about how much she likes to draw and she said "Yeah and I'm really good at it! It's like my talent!" I was cracking up - gotta love that confidence!
Finally got Dom his very own backpack! He was pumped!
The best part of the day - hands down!
Enjoying a fun new game!
Loving this costume!! I think he likes the muscles the most.
Donut breakfast = happy kiddos!
Hair salon!
Lunch with Sis!
The carwash is so funny!
Sometimes I wish her outfits came in my size!!
Your turn will be here before we know it buddy!
New cape. :)
Any period of silence from him is never a good thing!
Ice cream with Jack! Yay!
Playing with make-up!
My guy.
Evenings like this are the best!  
Her very first original lite-brite creation. :)
Geez...I take a lot of pictures on my phone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...