10/23/14

1st Kindergarten Fieldtrip! {Pumpkin Patch}

Last Friday was Elena's first Kindergarten fieldtrip and they went to the pumpkin patch - I requested the morning off so Dom and I could join for at least part of the day! She was so excited and had been counting down the days so I decided to surprise her with pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!! :)
 Good thing I made something special cause this girl (and her feet-ha!) were sleeping comfortably!
 Dom was so excited to be with her class and Elena was very excited that we were there too!
 First stop, the corn maze! Holy Moly - this thing was hard!!
 My little airplane flew his way through the maze -
 Meanwhile guess who insisted on being the ''leader'' of the group? ;)
 After we escaped the maze (we ended up backtracing to the entrance - ha ha ha!) we ran around a little and then headed out to the pumpkin pacth!
 It was the most beautiful day!!
 
The kids searched and searched for just the right pumpkins!
By this time Dom was whining and ready for a nap. Poor guy just wanted to go play on the inflatables but the class wasn't doing that until after lunch! It did not work out well for him - good thing we plan to go another time with Daddy!! Dom and I headed home when it was time for lunch. Luckily Elena's teacher took some fun pics for me of her enjoying the afternoon!  
Yay for a first fieldtrip!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...