10/11/14

Mel's Bridal Shower.

My good friend Mel is getting married in Nov! She has been with her fiancée since college so we were all very excited that they are finally going to tie the knot! ;) She is going to make a beautiful bride!!
 
This was such a fun and adorable shower! Seriously, I loved all the little details! So cute!
 Mel's nieces, which are her flower girls,and Emily's adorable little Nellie were so well behaved!!
We sipped and snacked and then played some fun games! It was so hard trying to guess the age of Mel and Pat from their childhood pictures!! But Rowe nailed it and won!!
Rowe, Thomas and I were also teamed up to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper! Not to brag but - we totally won! ;) (losing some of my train and my veil was gone by the time I got a picture - but you get the idea!) Ha ha!
Then she opened presents and we had some cake and we called it a day!
Congratulations Melissa!! We are so happy for you!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...