10/10/14

Kiddie Cheer Camp!

Elena was so excited when she found out there was a kiddie cheer camp that the high school cheerleaders offered to all the younger kids in school. They had 3 practice days after school and then got to cheer with the big girls at the Friday night football game! She was so excited when Friday finally arrived!
She was absolutely thrilled that she got to be out on the track and in front of all the people in the stands! She likes to be the center of attention if you can't tell. ;) 
She did really great and was surprisingly very focused!! 
 Although she is still my silly Elena -- with mad hops apparently!! Ha ha!
 Dom really enjoyed watching her and my parents even came with us. (Wish I had gotten a not so blurry picture of them!)
"Hold That Line" (she practiced this one several times at home this past week!) 
Did I mention she insisted on a white bow for her hair, just like the big girls!
 
She was having the time of her life. Now, I am not a huge fan of cheerleading (shocker, right?) but I am so glad she wanted to try something new and I'm so glad she enjoyed it so much! I mean, look at this face...priceless!   
After the 1st quarter it was time for their big dance routine! I thought she did fantastic for only having 3 days to learn it! (Sorry for the shaky video - holding onto a 2 year old while filming can be a little tricky! Lol)

So proud of this little girl for doing such a great job!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...