10/13/14

Alumni Softball Game {2014}

Last weekend was our annual Newman Softball Alumni game! Woo hoo! We had a great turnout this year and man, am I starting to feel old! This year marked 10 years since graduation!!!! What?!?!? That's impossible! It was just yesterday! Here is some of the alumni -
 Always great to see Kathy and Josie as well as the other girls --
Elena got to hang out with the big girls in the dugout - she thought she was big stuff!
Man I miss playing so much! In fact, while we were warming up I got the bright idea that I should try to pitch again - you know for old times sake. See if the old lady still has it. It must have been the beer talking because I haven't even pitched a ball since before Elena was born! But I did decent and even got a strikeout! Woot woot! But I was pretty much instantly sore! (and still a little sore almost a week later - geez!!)
Here is a great picture of the alumni with the current players!
 After the game we had some yummy food and tasty beverages and got the chance to reminisce. :)   
Then it was time for ice...and maybe another beer or two! ;) 
 
Another fun Alumni Game in the books!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...