10/26/14

August Phone Dump!

Now that I have finally caught up on blogging! (for now - ha!) I decided to go back and look through the pictures on my phone that I have snapped over the last couple months! Here are some of my favorites from August that never made the blog. (Yup - I take lots of pictures!);)
Muscle Man
Don't ask. :)
 I already miss this...so much.
 Whee!
 Missing his sister after school started!!!!!
 Enjoying the rain!
My silly boys!  
 My workout buddy!
 Ready for school!
 :)
 Trucks and sand - his favorite!
 I showed him his pockets one day - ha ha!
 Ornery.
 After school tiredness.
 She makes my heart happy. 
 He loves to hug.
 Funny kids
 My sweet girl - looking an awful lot like me in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...