10/25/14

"Fun" weekend!

Last weekend was a very fun one!! It started out with a birthday party for our neighbor friends at Funtastics gymnastics. At first I wondered why they would have a party all the way across town...but then we got there and I quickly realized why -
 This place was ah-mazing!!!
The kids about lost it when we walked in, they were so excited!!!
Giant inflatable slide!
 That Dom insisted I go down with him on!
 Elena was pretty fearless with the foam pit!
 and so was Dom - when he wasn't trying to throw the cubes out!
The only bad thing about the foam pit was that Dom wanted me to jump in with him every time! Do you know how hard it is to climb out of that sucker?? I should've worn workout clothes for sure!
 The zipline was a huge hit with Elena!
What a fun place to have a party - Elena is already suggesting that she have her party here next year! She has a long time to think about that one though! :) 
One more fun video of the kids having a blast! Dominic was cracking me up with his ''walking'' off the trampoline!
After the party we hit up Buffalo Wild Wings to watch some football and play a little trivia!
 Dom was pretending his potato wedges were guns! Lol - this kid, all of the sudden he is turning everything into a gun! Boys I tell you!
 and this was the look on her face when she legitimately beat me at trivia! My little smarty pants!
Later in the day was makeovers, pizza and some Wreck-It Ralph!
 and a little wrestling session with Aunt Marie!
Then it was time for Sunday Funday and Cowboys game day!! We cleaned and relaxed most of the day and then decided that we had to get out of the house!
 So where else did we go? Stearman! It was an awesome evening!
 and there were skydivers!!! I told Dominic that people were jumping out of the plane and he looked at me and said - "Why?" Ha ha! I totally agree buddy!
 His happy place - and his planes even matched the ones on the tarmac!
 On the way out we walked around some of the planes - it was getting dark so these pics are super grainy!
 A super nice pilot even let the kids get up in one of the planes! Stearman definitely never disappoints us!! Love it!
 We had a fantastic, busy and fun weekend! Love our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...