1/28/14

Pickett Christmas.

We got to extend our Christmas out even longer this year with a visit from my cousins - Chris and Phil!!
We had them and my parents over to our house for dinner and presents. Robert decided to fry a turkey for dinner! It was delicious!
Even though it had snowed this week today was a beautiful day and much warmer - we spent some nice quality time outside and around the fire pit.
My cousins were very thoughtful in their gifts and the kiddos loved them!
 Phil got Robert a mega phone with a siren on it. No comment. :)
 ...and the most thoughtful gift my Mom and I have received in a long time (possibly ever!) Phil made us both CD's of music from a recording session of my Aunt Marge and Uncle Jim singing together. How amazing is that?? We tried to listen to it but as soon as we heard my aunt's voice my Mom and I lost it and started bawling. I still haven't been able to sit down and listen to it yet - maybe Mom and I can do this someday soon. What a great gift that I will treasure always.
It was so wonderful to spend time with the boys and I am very thankful that they made the trip up to see us for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...