1/3/14

Christmas Goodies!

I made a bunch of Christmas goodies this year to enjoy and give out. My mom helped me out with this huge project and this is what it looked like before we got started!! Woah!! 
First we made some easy pretzel/kiss/m&m treats. Always a hit!
  
 The we tried some homemade Turtles -- these were tasty but man that caramel was a pain!!  
These Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies were very good and definitely one to make again - my Dad loved them!
 and you can't indulge without Oreo truffles! Another all-time favorite in our family!
 And my favorite hands down were absolutely these Crock Pot Peanut Clusters!!! Holy Moly, so glad that I gave a lot away because I literally could eat them all!!  
Someone else couldn't keep his hands off them either! ;)
 I found some cute boxes at Hobby Lobby and we were all set!
I was a little worried about all the different flavors getting mixed together but figured they wouldn't be around long enough for that to be a problem! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...