1/2/14

Christmas projects.

We did some fun Christmas crafts last month! Here are a couple of my favorites! Ice cream cone Christmas trees! I remember making these with my Mom when I was a kid! All you need is waffle ice cream cones, green frosting....
and goodies to decorate the trees with!!
 Dom even got into it!  
Well, he mainly ate the toppings, but he was having fun!  
Not so sure about the icing on his hands though -  
help me out mom!
Elena really enjoyed this activity!
 and Dom was a fan of the toppings and icing! Lol -
He picked this tree up and ate the top off it! Ha ha - silly boy!
Another craft I did with Elena while Dom was napping one day was make ornaments. We started with clear ornaments and squirted paint in them. We tried glitter too but the paint just covered it up.
Then cover the opening with a paper towel and slide or shake the paint around.
Sliding worked better because if you shake the paint all mixes together and makes brown.
Ta da! Makes for a great present!!
I let her paint some on the outside too.
And I made an ornament for my parents with both kids hand prints on each side! I loved how it came out and they loved it too!
Two of Elena's favorites -


One morning we also got out the scissors and paper and made a ton of paper snowflakes!  I loved how this looked!! So fun and festive!!
 
I always love trying to do fun holiday crafts with the kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...