1/13/14

Inagural Alvarez Christmas Light Tour

I had big plans for getting an annual family Christmas lights tour started this holiday season!! I studied the articles about the best houses with displays around our area and laid out an efficient plan to hit them all in one trip! My plan was hit the west side of town, then grab some dinner and finish up the east side of town...all sounded good in theory, right?
 We got going a little later than I anticipated, then we had to fill up with gas, but we still did good and hit about 1/3 of my stops. Then the kids (and Robert) were starving and decided they wanted Olive Garden. Love it, but not exactly a time friendly place on a Friday evening! So needless to say I was a little too ambitious with two little ones on my planning! :) They were done after dinner so we did not venture out to any more lights. But they absolutely loved the lights that we did get to see! We got to see a couple houses with lights set to music and even a whole neighborhood that was lit up!
 
They kids really did enjoy it (even thought their faces don't look to amused - ha!) and I have high hopes that maybe next year we can get a little farther than this year and so on until we actually complete the full tour! ;) 
and so our Annual Alvarez Christmas Light Tour has officially started!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...