2/8/14

Hello 2014!

We had some fun plans to hang out with our friends and their kiddos this year for new years, but Dom and Elena came down with a nasty bug on new years eve. :( Bummer. Its no fun having sick little ones! So we did a lot of relaxing and snuggling at home instead...
How cute are these jammies? Love them!
I just had to take a picture of her hair after a nap! Can you say 80's prom queen??  Ha ha ha!
Poor guy - I think D had the worst of it. 
Even though we weren't going anywhere - we decided to do a little celebrating on our own! Robert broke out my Ninja blender (which was purchased to start drinking healthy smoothies) and made margaritas!! :)
They were very yummy!
and even though it was beyond freezing out, we had a fire!
I promised Elena I would wake her up before midnight to ring in the new year and Robert just happened to find some leftover fireworks in the garage... 
Elena and I went to the neighbors to watch the show. The kids were pumped!! 
 

This is so funny - Robert's mom called me and his brother called him so he put our phones together to let them talk to each other! Ha ha ha! 
Elena got to talk to them too of course! 
So glad that I woke my sweetie up even though she wasn't feeling well. She was so excited to ring in the new year! 
In fact at school a couple days later she drew a picture of her fun evening! Pretty good representation I must say!
 I was kind of sad that the kids got sick and we didn't get to hang out with friends like we originally planned for New Years, but as I was laying Dominic down to bed and telling him I love him he looked up and said, "Lub you" for the first time! Made me tear up! Thanks for the reminder of letting me know exactly where I am supposed to be little man!
Looking forward to a great 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...