2/18/14

Stretching out the holiday...

Christmas got stretched out a little longer this year - due to busy schedules, travel, new babies, and family visits - we didn't get a chance to get together with my best friends Sarah and Thomas until well into Jan! I don't think the kiddos minded though.
 First we headed over to celebrate with Sarah. As you can tell by the shock on Elena's face - she was happy with her new Frozen dress! Good call Aunt Rowe!!
 The boys got some fun stuff too - who doesn't love cars and leaf blowers?? 
We think Jack thought it was a weapon instead though because he kept swinging it around!
 Then the boys relaxed and watched some football - how adorable are they??
 While Elena and I enjoyed some Cora time! She is changing and growing so much!
 Later that week Aunt Marie came over and we did even more presents with her.
 Dominic loved his Cars toy!
And Elena got a rainbow loom and was literally ecstatic about some glitter body spray! Who knew? :)
 That's about all the pics I got with my phone, but I did get T with her favorite gift - Cool Runnings on DVD! :) She loved it!
I am so blessed to have these two wonderful ladies in my life and thankful to be able to say that they are more than just friends, they truly are part of my family! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...