2/13/11

Hilarious.

On Saturday night I got to enjoy an evening out with two of my best friends, Lindsay and Marie! We had tickets to go see Bill Bellamy's Ladies Night Out Tour! We were pretty excited!!

We got to the show and our seats were fantastic!! Great choice Linds! There were 3 performers and then Bill Bellamy was the main act. I LOVE stand-up comedy so I knew we were going to have a great night!

The first comedian/host was named Ali. He was so funny - but to be honest - all 4 of the guys were hilarious! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! We had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard! At one point they pulled a woman up out of the audience for a skit, but she didn't know that her boyfriend was going to propose right there on stage! It was so sweet and of course she said yes!

Bill Bellamy on stage -

The arena was not very full at all! :( It was sad that Wichita didn't have more people come out to enjoy the show - it was definitely worth it! One plus to the show not being sold out was that we managed to work our way into the VIP after party and meet all the stars! Pretty awesome! Here we are with the host Ali ~

Comedian J Reid~
Bill before he even got off stage! The go go gadget camera arm was working hard tonight! ;)

In fact, when we all leaned in to take a picture with another performer, D'Lai, he was shocked at how I was able to take a picture like that! You can totally see his reaction in the picture below! So funny!
Let's try that again! :)
Linds and T~

Another picture with Bill Bellamy!
We all had such a great time at the show! This was seriously the most fun I have had in a long, long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...