2/4/11

Flashback Friday - Basketball.

Tonight is our Newman Women's Basketball Alumni Game. I am slightly nervous considering I haven't really touched a basketball since I got pregnant with Elena - that would be 3 years ago!! I thought I would dig up some old basketball pics to reminisce before getting together with everyone tonight~

I had to dig around in the garage to find my old knee brace! (I'm #15 and Chelsea also had a matching one back in the day!) I doubt that I will be playing hard enough that I need it but I figure I would take it just in case!


Rowe and I~

Senior night~

Kristy, Rowe and I - we played all four years together at Newman~
I have some great memories from playing basketball Newman, especially with all my fellow seniors - class of '04!!
I am so looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! I will let you know how sore I am the next day - lol!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...