2/27/11

Phone photos.

This weekend Elena has felt like this~
:( Poor baby! So we have been trapped in our house all weekend long watching TV, playing with toys and napping. She took a 5 1/2 hour nap on Saturday!!! Since nothing is going on here - I thought I would share some of my pics from my phone that have accumulated in the past few weeks. The ones that no one ever really gets to see - and are usually not clear enough to print out, but are sometimes really cute or funny! :)
Playing dress-up.
She insisted on wearing this Santa hat around one day - silly girl!
Someone else seems to be enjoying Elena's train set too!
Just about as long as Dora on her blanket~
Hmmm...does real Daddy sit this close to the TV too?
A pillow case that I made for Elena - she loves it!

Our favorite place to eat lately- Samurai - Elena requests it all.the.time. Good thing Robert and I love it too!

Bath time fun!



This was just a couple weeks ago!!!

My sweetie!
Hopefully Elena starts felling better soon! I think we are starting to go a little stir-crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...