3/4/11

Flashback Friday - Nettie.

One of my bestest friends ever is celebrating her (first) 29th birthday today! So I thought I would share some fun memories of her on this Flashback Friday! Lynette and I had almost every class together freshman year of high school. It's a good thing our last names are so close in the alphabet because we were forced to sit next to eachother in every class we had together - otherwise we may have never gotten to know eachother so well! And soon out teachers forced us to NOT sit next to eachother as we talked a little too much for their liking! ;) Here is a pic of us from freshman year! So young!


Linds, Lynette and I were the three musketeers back in the day - especially our last two years of high school. We did everything with eachother! I found this picture that is from Lynette's birthday where Linds and I surprised her with a homemade cake! I so wish we lived close enough to drop by with a cake this year!

Even though we don't get to see eachother as often as we once did - I still feel an incredibly strong connection with Lynette. She really is like a sister to me and always will be. Each time we get together it seems like no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off!

I am also happy to say that the three musketeers are as close as ever as well! We are even planning a fun getaway together in the very near future! I can't wait!


I have some amazing people in my life and am happy that two of my oldest friends are still two of my closest friends! Happy 29th Birthday Lynette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...