3/27/11

Xavier's Birthday.

It seems like just a month or so ago that we were visiting little Xavier in the hospital - but now he is one!!! I could hardly believe it when we got his birthday invitation in the mail! He is such a little cutie ~


The most exciting thing for Elena at his party was that a furry and red friend showed up!! Yep - Elmo, and Elena was in heaven!!


Most of the kiddos were pretty fascinated with him! Even the little ones!


Of course my daughter wouldn't stop hugging him long enough to look up at me for a picture!

Xavier had a cool basketball party and a really adorable basketball shaped smash-cake. And smash her did!


It was so hard for Elena to patiently wait for her turn to get cake - I snapped this right as she was sneaking a lick off one of the basketball goals!


Yum....chocolate!


Of course you can't forget the pinata! This was the biggest pinata I have ever seen! Elena took a couple whacks at it but some of the big kids were able to finally bust it open.


Biggest pinata ever = most candy I have ever seen come out of a pinata ever!! Wow. They had to start giving out extra treat bags to hold all the candy!


We had a fun day celebrating with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...