3/29/11

Special Day.



Today is a special day to me for several reasons.

1.) Little Miss Elena is 2 1/2 years old today! Unbelievable!! (I will have a post on what she is up to later)

2.) It is my blogiversary! Yup, I officially started this blog exactly 2 years and 342 posts ago! My - how many memories I have been able to capture and look back on! It is like having this amazing photo album that has a running commentary along with it! If you are thinking about a blog - DO IT! I love mine and love looking back in time! :)

and C.) It is my Dad's birthday!! We (Elena) talked him into letting us take him to dinner tonight. Elena chose Samurai (big shocker there!) and since he and my mom have never had it they were up for it! It was fantastic as always for Elena and I, my parents thought it was good - but not as amazing as I talk it up to be! ;) Whatever - it will grow on them! Lol.


The only thing my Dad requested for his birthday was a cake - yellow with chocolate frosting. Ask and you shall receive!! Elena and I whipped one up last night - Elena helped out with cleaning duties of course!
Singing Happy Birthday to Grandpa! (and helping with the candles!)
 
Yum! It was sooo delicious!
I actually got a few good pictures this evening - my parents - both smiling and looking at the camera!
 
Though I am the only one looking at the camera I think this is a really cute picture of the three of us!
 
A picture with my Dad and he is actually smiling!! I think the last one of these I have was way back on my wedding day! :)
 
Happy Birthday Dad - you are an amazing Father and Grandfather and mean the world to us! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Have you ever thought about turning your posts into a book??

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...