2/2/11

Snow Ice Cream!

My friend Linds gave me this great idea to make snow ice cream with Elena today! All you need is milk, sugar, vanilla, salt and what else...SNOW! :) Elena just doesn't understand why we can't go out and play in the snow when it looks so nice out, if only she understood what a -10 degree wind chill means! This was a perfect chance to let her BRIEFLY go outside and play in the snow. We needed 5 cups of snow so I gave her a measuring cup and a bowl and let her do it all by herself!
Then we brought the bowl back in with our other ingredients.
We then slowly added 1/2 cup of milk and stirred until it was a firm sherbet texture.
Next we added 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla and a dash of salt and stirred again.
And there you have it!
It was pretty yummy! Elena and I both loved it! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I'm totally doing that with my kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...