1/20/13

Preschool Christmas Party.

 I love when I can arrange my work schedule so that I get to go to Elena's class parties! For the Christmas party this year they made wreaths~ 
 Had some festive snacks~
 and got way to many goodies, all the other parent's and Miss Teresa are always so generous. We did give Miss T a jar of ''holycraptheseareamazing cookies'' and she agreed - they were amazing! ;) 
 Miss Teresa's Class 2012
 Elena and her buddy Justin - one of the sweetest, most well mannered little boys I have ever been around! I hope I can raise Baby D so that other mom's will feel that way about him too! 
Instead of going the candy-sweet-tooth-sugary-gift route for the party favors this year, I opted for some homemade peppermint scented glittery white 'snow' play-doh. I found these cute little containers and attached an inexpensive cookie cutter to finish them off - they were perfect! Elena loved helping me make (and of course test out) the play-doh. Here is the recipe that I used - it worked great! So inexpensive and easy, we have already made more for Elena! And you guessed it the cookies and play-doh ideas came from Pinterest. What on earth did I do before it came along?? :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...