1/13/13

5 months.

Before I start catching up on all the December happenings, I figured I better get this in writing before I forget how much Dominic has changed in the last month!
On Christmas Eve he turned 5 months old!!

He is starting to really show his personality this past month. I can already tell that he is going to be fiesty and outgoing just like his sister!
He is super loud! Some nights he will just smile and yell and yell - silly boy.
He is officially eating solids and loves them.
He has mastered rolling over - both ways.
He loves music. All kinds - whether its instrumental, the radio or us singing he just smiles and smiles.
He is still growing and eating like a champ! I have a feeling that he is going to get even more chubby until he starts crawling.
He loves his doorway Johnny Jumper - he will go to town in that thing for a whole hour sometimes.
He loves to grab and squeeze and give hugs - it is the sweetest thing and I am going to miss when he is not as cuddly anymore! Maybe I will get lucky and he will want to hug forever! :)
He is a tank - not only is he big for his age but he is very solid!
He can almost sit all by himself! He has made it for about 10 seconds at a time on his own!
Can hold his own bottle! (This mama appreciates that extra 15 minutes to get ready for work in the morning!)
On the times I still hold him to give him a bottle he raises his right arm up and grabs his head and plays with his hair, it is so cute.
He watches every move big sister makes and kicks and moves his arms like crazy - he wants to play with her so bad!
Is really loving taking baths - he splashes away like crazy!
He is such a happy, happy baby! He is smiles and giggles all the time - I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...