1/14/13

Christmas Program {2012}

 One of the first events in December was Elena's Christmas program! She was so excited to get to wear her fancy dress and shoes again! The chapel looked so beautiful. 
The program was called "The Superhero of Christmas" and Dominic patiently waited for it to get started. 
Even though it's blurry, you can totally see that my cutie is waving at me :)
After the smaller classes did their songs, the entire group came out together for the last song. Look at where Elena ended up, right in the middle at the front! 
 I had to add this picture because it just cracks me up! Look at E front and center! :) Too funny!  
Here is the big finale - "Jesus You're My Superhero" 
Such a grown up little girl!!  (someone make her stop!!)
Afterwards we headed down to the gym for some punch and cookies - yum! 
Grandma got to join us for the evening. :)
Look at Miss Social in the background here waving to her friends - ha ha!
My happy babies!
We even got to see Santa!! Elena was so excited! She asked for a Barbie Dream house and Dominic just stared at that beard! 
After the program we headed out to see how Grandpa was doing at the hospital and make sure that he got to see Miss Elena all dressed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...