1/21/13

Christmas Cookies.

 My bestie Lindsay was in town for the Holidays so we invited her over for a little cookie decorating one day. What could be better than my bestie, my favorite little girl, cookies and wine? Umm...nothing!
 We actually used some techniques from the cookie decorating class my Mom and I took last year! Elena did a great job, but got a little carried away with the sprinkles a few times. ;)  
 This one was my favorite. 
 Dominic just napped, hung out with Grandma and Grandpa and ate while we were working away. It will be so fun we he can start participating in what we are doing! Maybe next year! 
 After the cookie making, Dr. Layna did a little checkup on Linds. :)
What a fun way to spend an afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...