1/24/13

6 months.

Well I am almost caught up on December so I am going to jump to the present for today's blog post. Dominic is 6 months old today! 1/2 a year has gone by already?? Not possible!!
Little man is officially sitting up all by himself! It is so fun to see him sit and play with toys. 
He adores music - I think I have said that before but this kid goes from happy to just plain giddy when someone sings or we turn music on.
Drool monster - surely there has to be a tooth coming in because the drool is just pouring out of his mouth! So much that he has to have a bib on almost all of the time or his shirt would have to be changed multiple times daily!
Speaking of teething, everything goes straight to the mouth for chewing on, including his fingers!
He is ticklish everywhere! I don't think there is a spot on his body where he doesn't giggle when you touch it!
He (as you can see) has the biggest chubbiest cheeks ever! Every single person always comments about how cute they are or even squeezes them! (He gets lots of kisses on them from us too!)
He sticks his tongue out all the time - it is really adorable though. It makes such a cute, ornery little smile. 
He loves books, although most end up in his mouth!
It is so much fun for him to be playing with toys now - he loves discovering new things!
He could be in the worst mood ever but he literally lights up when Mickey Mouse comes on TV!
My mom broke out my old keyboard and he went to town playing it! Like I said earlier, the kid loves music.
He is an absolute joy to be around and I cannot imagine our lives without him. He brings so much love and happiness to our family. Happy 1/2 Birthday Little Man!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...