11/1/12

Spooky Projects.

I love finding fun projects to do along with Holidays. Here is what we did this year for fun projects, courtesy of Pinterest of course! :)
~ Mummy Oreo Pops ~
They were a perfect treat for Elena's class party, plus I found this adorable Frankenstein craft for them to do too!
~ Band aids ~
Very gross but totally yummy! Elena's concentration face just cracks me up!
~ Pumpkin Pretzels ~
~ Bat and Ghost prints ~
I also had so much fun with food this year! Quesadilla pumpkin and pumpkin and ghost pancakes!
This was definitely my favorite of all the projects though! I just love those little ghost feet! I know I am going to be so happy that I did this when they are older!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...