11/18/12

Hectic.

November has been so hectic! Between Robert traveling for work, my work being very busy and two busy kiddos - I have had a hard time finding time to take pictures (gasp - I know!) let alone blog. I have managed to take pictures on my phone so here is a little catch up ...
Mr. Man sporting his 6 month jammies!
Seriously, make him stop growing!!
All Elena wants to do all the time is crafts, crafts, and more crafts!  
Her most favorite thing to do right now (which I need to get a picture of!) is coloring and cutting out construction paper in the shape of clothes for her little dolls! I mean all the time she is cutting out new designs! Maybe I have a little fashion designer on my hands! 
I can just see in his eyes that he is going to be an onery one! :)
Already he wants so badly to keep up with his big sister! He watches her like a hawk! 
This is definitley his favorite toy right now! 
Some pre-bedtime snuggles - one of my favorite things to do!  
 Elena had a friend over to stay the night for the first time! What a fantastic time she had! We definitley had to lay the law down at about 11pm when the giggles were still continuing! ;)
 Yup. That's my husband.
 We decided to break out the highchair so the little man could join us at the table.
So of course I should have known this would happen!
 He's also starting to like the Bumbo chair too!
Of course there has been lots of time hanging out with Mom...
and Dad!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...