11/14/12

Halloween {2012}

This year for Halloween Miss Elena begged to be a popstar! From her current favorite movie obsession, Barbie Princess and the Popstar. So we got her all dolled up - even with purple hair! (It looked more pink though!) She was quite the entertainer all day - she hardly ever broke character - ha ha!
Here is a picture of the popstar that she wanted to look like...
And if you would like to hear just what Elena sang all day (and everyday since then!) just click here! :) We even made her purple boots out of duct tape! A fantastic idea if you don't want to buy boots! Here is the tutorial - I have a feeling it is going to come in handy for several costumes in our future!
 She was so excited for her party at school - and I was excited too because I took the day off of work to be the room mom and hang with the kiddos all day! :) Little D even dressed up for the party!  
I had them do a little Frankenstein craft and then they enjoyed way to many yummy treats!
Their little class was so adorable! (Check out the red solo cup on the right! Her costume even played the song!) 
We went home and got to hang out all day and then carved our pumpkins!
We made one face per Elena's request - triangle eyes and scary teeth!

But I already had plans for the other pumpkin...
Ha ha ha! :) I couldn't resist.
He was so stinking adorable!! I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Then we had some dinner, handed out candy and headed out to trick or treat ourselves! (I even got Cooper in on the dressing up action!)
It was dark and cold so we only went to a couple houses close to us.
Elena was definitely a DIVA by the end of the night!
Happy Halloween 2012!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...