11/24/12

4 months.

It is so unbelievable that my little man is 4 months old! He is growing so so fast!! Here are some new things he is up to from this past month.
He loves his exer-saucer - it is his favorite thing to do right now, I think it makes him feel independent and he likes it!
He has really started grabbing onto toys - so fun!
We started rice cereal and he is eating like a pro - I see veggies in our very near future! (Then I am really going to have a chunk on my hands!)
He still likes to stick his tongue out and smile.
He has found his hands and likes to chow down on them!
He is also starting to drool a lot! Makes me wonder if he is working on some teeth.
He is doing great with sleeping but likes to take a couple little power naps in the morning instead of one long one.
He absolutely loves pat-a-cake! He will giggle and giggle when you clap his hands together.
Loves watching Mickey Mouse already - uh oh!
Squeals very loudly when he is excited! (I wonder where on earth he got that from? Hmmm...Big sis maybe?!)
Is really starting to love baths and enjoying kicking and splashing in the water!
Is in 6 months clothes already! Right around 17 lbs!
He is the happiest baby ever! He always has a smile for you - even if he is hungry or tired.  
 Happy 4 months little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...