12/12/12

Overwhelmed.

I have gotten so far behind on blogging and honestly just haven't really been up to posting the past couple of weeks. It's not that there hasn't been much going on since I last posted, we've had a long vacation to Texas, Thanksgiving, my first experience at a Quinceanera, a visit to the beach, Elena's Christmas program, Dom's first solid food, Illuminations, and even more... But my Dad has been having some very serious health issues lately and that has been taking a priority right now. I don't know if I will really get into what has been happening on this blog but I did want to acknowledge it and ask for prayers. Prayers for strength and healing for my Dad as well as for the rest of our family, especially for my Mom who has also been very overwhelmed lately. There is a long road ahead of us but we just have to have faith and believe that everything is going to be ok. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...