11/20/12

First Haircut.

and no, I'm not talking about the baby, I am actually talking about Elena! I know, I know - she's 4 years old! Why wait so long? Honestly no reason really - her cute little curls have always looked really good so I've never felt that she needed one. Plus, she went on a very long streak of being obsessed with Tangled and when I tried to talk her into a trim before she gasped and acted like I was crazy, she wanted hair like Rapunzel! :) But after straightening her hair a few times recently I realized she could definitely use a trim! So last week she got her 'official' first haircut! That's one for the baby book - lol!! She was really excited!
What better place to take a princess than to a Pink salon! :)
This girl was hilarious - she kept saying ''This is so great!" over and over, and look at this reaction after - ha ha ha! She was cracking the entire salon up! 
I got a 'little' trim too - what do you think?
I'm loving it so far (even though it looks darker its not, just the lighting I guess)! I have had it long for quite some time, it's nice to have a little change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...