10/28/12

Leaves!

Last weekend the weather was unseasonably warm. When I say warm, I mean like almost 90°!! Crazy! So I decided to do some yard work rake leaves to take pictures of Elena playing in them!  :) She had a blast, and I ended up raking the leaves over and over and over again!
As you can see in the faces below - there was a lot of happy screaming going on!
We decided to also take advantage of the nice day and head to the park later on. Dominic got to try out the swing for the first time! I think he is a fan! Elena was ecstatic that she got to push him! :)
The weather has been colder and colder since then so I am really glad that we got outside to enjoy it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...